Friday, September 23, 2005

A Call To Action!

We've all heard about the shortage of armored humvees in the armed forces and the lengths to which troops in Iraq have gone to put any type of "armor" on their vehicles. I am calling on all patriotic humvee owners (even those who have purchased the H3, I think that model will be particularly helpful on tight urban streets) to donate their vehicles to the National Guard and Army. Any armored humvees stateside can be shipped to Iraq and domestic armed forces can use the commercial models. With Hurricane Rita bearing down on Texas and the devastation that's expected to follow, you know they can use all the help they can get.

*I can't take complete credit for this idea - it's the result of my lunch conversation today with a couple of my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home