Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Today's List

The sun is shining.
My back hurts.
My boss is out of the office at a seminar until 2.
My department is going on a cruise Friday afternoon (I'm hoping for decent weather).
The season premiere of "Lost" is on tonight.
The season premiere of "Veronica Mars" is in one week.
Reading TWoP has reassured me that I am not alone in my unhealthy obsession with the show, a certain character and the actor who portrays him. Whew! It's like attending a Star Trek convention but online, and I don't have to dress up!
I've caught up on my backlog of "Battlestar Galactica" eps.
I'm halfway through my backlog of "The Daily Show."
I would marry Jon Stewart if I could. Actually, I thinkI would settle for a pleasant dinner conversation.
I love "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends."
My first cross race of the season is Sunday - I'm gonna get smoked!
I think I have a hotel for the London portion of my business trip next month.
I can't focus on work.
I'm irritated by the NYT premium thing. Grr . . . Argh.
I've decided that my work trip to London is going to be great because of my lovely "work boyfriends." So very amusing.
Management has decided we can wear jeans to work on Fridays for the next 6 weeks - if we pay $5 - all proceeds to go to Hurricane Katrina victims...now if we could just wear jeans on every Friday.
Did I mention that my back hurts?

1 Comments:

Blogger tp_gal said...

good job! I'm pleased with the free flow of thoughts! Mr. Bell would give you an A++

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home