Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shopping!

Actually, the title should more correctly read: Shoes!

Yesterday was the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The past few years I've been taking the day off work and shopping with several girlfriends. We make a day of it and have a nice lunch as well. It's rather extravagant when I think about it, but it makes for a very pleasant shopping experience. The day starts off at 7:00 am in the shoe department. (My personal favorite).

This year's purchases are shown below:








One of these pairs might be going back (the black ones), but I think I'm keeping the rest. ;-) I really only go for the shoes. Honestly.

At any rate, my friends and I have a system all worked out and believe it or not, we usually discourage each other from making poor choices. It's the one time of the year I spend that much money in one place. And what better way to spend it than on some fancy shoes? O.k., I could donate the money to a food bank or a women's shelter but I do that at other times of the year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tp_gal said...

Those grey ones with the bows are be-A-you-tee-ful!!!!

I loves them!

ps... if the *&$%() word verification wants me to type the "word" exactly it would be great if I could read the word. grumble. maybe the third time is the charm.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your shoe purchases... especially those gray ones. It was fun shopping and catching up with you! :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home