Friday, July 11, 2008

New Rule

I'm making a rule that I have to post to my blog once a week from now on.  I've been so caught up in work that I haven't even thought about writing.  Mostly because I'm feeling like I don't have anything interesting to say….

However, I do have a plan to annoy my in-laws.  Obama for President campaign poster right next to the American flag we were given by my in-laws.  That ought to do the trick.  ;-)  I can hardly wait for the conventions.  Should be fabulous.  By the way, I read a blurb in War Room in Salon.com - the constitutional scholar suggested that John McCain might not qualify as a natural born citizen (as is required to be President).  He was born in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was in the service.

Oh, and now that I've gotten started about McCain and military service, here's my two cents on the whole Gen. Clark kerfuffle.  I think it's absolutely fair to ask McCain how his year's spent as a prisoner of war give him experience to be commander in chief.  I do not think that question does anything to impune his patriotism; he served in the Vietnam War.  However, being locked up in a prison doesn't mean you have executive military experience that you can use as President.  If anything, it makes you an expert on torture, and why it's a bad thing.



1 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin said...

Can you say Guantanamo Bay???

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home