Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catch Up

I have a lot of catching up to do...my standard excuse has been work. I feel like I barely have time to think about anything but work lately. It's not a good excuse but I can't seem to get myself out of it. So, in order to snap myself out of this work induced funk I'm going to institute a schedule. Work out schedule, blogging schedule, spending time with friends schedule. I've turned into a one dimensional machine. Something I have never wanted to be. It's upsetting actually. I would like to think of this as a spring resolution. Get myself back on track in time for summer. Not that we're going to have summer around here. It's been late winter/early spring in terms of temperature. Talk about upsetting.

This is probably enough self pity for the day. Time to go outside and enjoy the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home