Friday, June 08, 2007

Oooooo, ooooohhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhheeeeeeee

If you can't guess, those are the predominant sounds/words coming from Sting's mouth at last night's Police concert.  Don't get me wrong, it was a good show.  I was highly entertained, a bit too warm, but highly entertained.  What dawned on me and tp gal who graciously took me along with her, was how similar The Police songs sound.  Particularly when played back to back to back.  The amusing highlights included the tremendously drunk young guys standing behind us, one of whom played the air bass for the entire show.  Must be a huge Sting fan because I had never seen air bass before.  It was a sight to behold.  Another amusement, the near fight in the row in front of us broken up by the woman sitting in between the two angry men.  She was awesome.  The best though came from tp gal and me.  The Police were about to start their 2nd encore and we could not come up with what songs they had left to play.  Not a single song popped into our tiny little brains.  So, you can imagine the horror and amusement when the first notes of "Every Breath You Take" started....





1 Comments:

Blogger MWR said...

You guys are so cool. I'm jealous!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home