Saturday, August 04, 2007

The new puppy




This is Shadow. She was 10 weeks old when we got her - the pictures above are from the car ride home from Yakima where we picked her up. She's a shepherd/husky mix. In the 3 weeks we've had her, she's already outgrown my lap. Besides chewing on us and the plants in the backyard, her favorite thing to do is run - fast. She likes nothing better than chasing you down when we're out on a walk. It's a full out sprint. I'm hoping to get some video of it soon and will post it, because I find it hilarious.


2 Comments:

Blogger tp_gal said...

i love that third photo, it looks like she's trying to use mind magic on you.

"You will let me sleep on the bed!"

1:37 PM  
Blogger MWR said...

Very cute.

I think it might be twice as hilarious if whenever she sprinted somewhere you were to yell "Shadow! Macht schnell!" Could just be me.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home